Clearwater DC 2001 Ltd has evolved over the years and this is down to our “can do attitude” Our experienced team are able to produce solutions to help our customers daily.
Our wide range of bespoke equipment and services fit fantastically with the requirements at these EFW plants.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Office Cleaners
- Janitorial supplies
- Plant Cleaners (general or deep clean)
- Confined space (medium or high risk)
- ERT Support
- High pressure jetting (WJA)
- Fully licenced PPC disposal site
- Hazardous/Non-hazardous waste transfer station.
- Ash/APCR dust removal using our high vacuum DISAB/Cyclovac
- Wet waste (sludge/grit) High vacuum Liquid Ring Tankers.
- Special waste uplifts packaged goods (this includes listing by a qualified chemist, re-packaging, transport & collection, and replacement containers)
- De-gritting table for screening grit from AD Facilities
Clearwater offers the full service whether its programmed or ad Hoc, we have a highly experienced team available 24/7 to cater for Outages or breakdowns, and our focus is to get you back up and running without delay. Our teams are experienced in all aspects of an EFW plant and have robust procedures in place for tackling all jobs whether its removing ash from gasification/oxidisation chamber or clearing blockages in your ash removal system we can do it all.
Energy from waste
Energy from waste processes are designed to turn waste materials into a useable form of energy.
Hazardous waste treatment
Clearwater are leaders for the safe disposal and transport of Hazardous waste.
Clearwater’s versatile and licenced fleet make the servicing of site interceptors an easy, straight forward process.
We operate a large and varied fleet, and this gives us the flexibility to work with our customers at short notice.