Our Logistics Team has over 60 years between them in the waste transport industry and draws on this experience when routing trucks and drivers.
All bookings are efficiently dealt with by our Logistics team. Most of the work is pre-planned but we are always ready to be fluid and react to customer requests daily.
We operate a large and varied fleet, and this gives us the flexibility to work with our customers at short notice. We run a mixed fleet of vehicles that are on manufacturers’ maintenance and repair agreements (on a 6-week cycle), and all our trailers are on a maintenance agreement (again on a 6-week cycle).
Clearwater DC 2001 understands compliance and we observe all conditions of our operator’s licence where we have a commitment to the traffic commissioner, and V.O.S.A, to run our vehicles and drivers under the E.U. drivers’ hours guidelines, and W.T.D. All vehicle and driver data is checked for compliance using a web-based tachograph analysis system.
Clearwater DC 2001 Ltd operates a modern and versatile tanker fleet having the following equipment within our operation:
- Glass lined Barrels – ideal for Concentrated Acid handling and transportation
- Stainless steel barrels – ideal for alkali and some other corrosive chemicals
- ADR stainless steel barrels – Ideal for Flammable handling and transportation work
- ADR Stainless steel tipping barrels – ideal for Flammable sludge handling and some other hazardous sludge and its transportation
- Mild steel tipping barrels – ideal for bulk non to low hazardous sludge handling such as large interceptors, sewage sludge etc
- Aluminium barrels – ideal for getting the best value for money in non-hazardous liquid transport
- Stainless steel Jet-Vac – ideal for drain cleaning and septic tank emptying
- ADR Stainless steel Jet-Vac – ideal for hazardous tank cleans of heavy sludge
- Disab – ideal for vacuum on solids such as grit, granules and potential bagging options
- Cyclovac – ideal for heavy sludges, powders, grits and granules
- Recyclers – ideal for drain cleaning and recycling onsite of water suitable for discharge
Bespoke equipment hire
Our teams are experienced in all aspects of an EFW plant including removing ash from gasification / oxidisation chamber or clearing blockages in your ash removal system.
Carbon management, exchange and changeout
Clearwater’s versatile and licenced fleet make the servicing of site interceptors an easy, straight forward process.
Clearwater specialises in hire of excavators and plant equipment, both operated and self drive in the Central Scotland area.